- November 15 - Agency Scoping Meeting The planning team presented background information and a planning schedule to Federal, State and local government agencies. The agencies provided feedback and study expectations.
- December 2005 to May - Environmental data collected and reviewed.
- April-June - Focus Group Meetings
- Meeting #1 - Project background and the purpose and need
- Meeting #2 - Alternates for Section 200
- June 22 - Public Workshop
- Spring / Summer - Final Technical Reports
- Summer - Alternates Retained for Detailed Study
- Fall - Environmental Assessment
- December 13 - Public Hearing William Paca Elementary School 5 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- May 20 - Park & Ride Update Meeting
- Draft MDTA Preferred Alternative/Conceptual Mitigation Package
- January - Final MDTA Preferred Alternative/Conceptual Mitigation Package
- Summer - PM2.5 Conformity Determination (Reevaluation)
- Summer/Fall - Final Environmental Document*
- Fall - Draft Decision Document
*Upon completion of the final environmental document in late 2010, this project will become a candidate for MDTA capital improvement project funds. Currently, no funding is available for future project phases, including final design, right-of-way, and construction.
- February - Final Decision Document
- Spring - Joint Permit Application
- Summer - Transition