Physical Agility Test
Maryland Transportation Authority Police
Physical Agility Test Process
The Physical Agility Test is comprised of the following exercises:
- Sit & Reach (16 inches)
- Vertical Jump (15 inches)
- Sit-Ups (28 in one minute)
- 300-Meter Run (completed in less than 70.1 seconds)
- Push-Ups (24 in one minute)
- 1.5 Mile Run (completed in less than 15 minutes and 55 seconds)
The Physical Agility Test is a highly intensive fitness test. It is designed to test your aerobic and anaerobic fitness level. For this reason, there are no breaks between exercises.
The Pre-Employment Physical Agility Assessment Test is provided to help applicants prepare for the Physical Agility Test.
Applicants should also view the Push-Up and Sit-Up Demonstration Guide to ensure they understand what is required when performing these particular exercises