Toll Rates for the Thomas J. Hatem
Memorial Bridge (US 40)
New Lower E-ZPass Maryland Toll Rates Effective July 1, 2015
Scroll Down to see Mult-Axle Cash/Base and Video Toll Rates.
Maryland E-ZPass Rates:
Commuter Discount Plan Breakeven Point:
|Facility||Number of trips||Per trip price||Price||# of trips to break-even|
* Commuter discount plans are available for customers with valid E-ZPass Maryland accounts driving two-axle vehicles. The Baltimore Regional Plan is $70 for 50 trips. Note: two "trips" are deducted at the Kennedy Highway and Hatem Bridge for the Baltimore Regional Plan. Plans end after 45 days or when all of the trips are used, whichever comes first.
** Based on cash/base toll; the break-even point based on the Maryland E-ZPass two-axle toll is 9 trips.
E-ZPass Hatem Bridge Plans:
Enroll Online; Getting E-ZPass is easy.
New E-ZPass Only Lanes at the Hatem Bridge Toll Plaza.
For more info read the Hatem Bridge Traffic Advisory.
- Hatem Bridge ONLY Plan for customers who don't want to use E-ZPass at other Maryland toll facilities.
- For new and current E-ZPass customers who want to add the Hatem Bridge Plan to their accounts, while having the benefit of using their E-ZPass at any facility that accepts E-ZPass.
Both E-ZPass Hatem Bridge Plans are $20 per year for unlimited trips.
E-ZPass account valid at the
E-ZPass account valid anywhere
Getting E-ZPass is easy.
- I'm a new E-ZPass Customer.
- I already have an E-ZPass account and I want
to add Choice B.
E-ZPass Stop-In Center Locations:
Click here for more information about the E-ZPass Maryland system and Stop-In Centers.
Multi-Axle and Commercial Vehicle Toll Rates:
New Multi-Axle Base Toll Rates and Video Toll Rates:
- The post-usage discount program is limited to vehicles with five or more axles. Visit Commercial_Vehicle_Discounts page for new post-usage and supplemental rebate rates.
Unusual vehicle, regardless of axles:
Details on the Oversize and/or Overweight Permit Process Click here for more details.