Financial Management Policies
MDTA's Board has adopted Financial Management Policies for guidance to address the key aspects of fiscal planning, issuing debt, approving bond sales and conducting bond closing and investment strategies. These policies require MDTA's strict adherence to prudent financial management, compliance with rate covenants, the setting of liquidity standards and debt affordability tests. The policies are reviewed periodically and modified as appropriate.
- Board Policy: Revenue (PDF Download)
- Board Policy: Debt Management (PDF Download)
- Board Policy: Revenue Bonds (PDF Download)
- Board Policy: Preparation of Financial Forecasts (PDF Download)
- Board Policy: Investment Management (PDF Download)